About the job
At VSParticle we are passionate about innovation in nanotechnology for meaningful purposes. We developed a breakthrough technology that enables the generation of nanoparticles at the push of a button. This allows university researchers and R&D teams across the world to create new materials 10 times faster as with conventional systems! These new material combinations form the basis of revolutionary solutions for highly relevant applications, such as green hydrogen production and sensors for air quality measurements.
From our office in Delft, the Netherlands, we designed and developed a portfolio of Nanoparticle Generation and -Printing systems. We are working with a global distributor network and already sold 40+ machines to research labs at institutions around the world.
What will you be doing?
The main focus in the role will be on managing the existing global distributor accounts and drive new business development to achieve growth, profitability, and market share objectives. Specific tasks and responsibilities include:
- Establish long-term relationships with our distributors; deliver input to, and implement joint business plan.
- Operational management of distributors to achieve sales targets via proactive sales opportunity generation, pipeline management and deal closure.
- Manage, promote and train distributors across the world to grow our revenues and presence within focus distributors.
- Provide field training, joint customer visits, local exhibition support to generate New Business.
- Forecasting as required, data analysis to measure and develop distributor action plans.
- Collect- and share insights on market requirements & competitor activities.
- Work closely together with the VP of Sales which gives you the opportunity to develop yourself personally and commercially.
- A BSc. degree, preferably in business administration and/or technology.
- Experience in channel/distributor account management and experience managing complex B2B sales cycles via partners is preferred.
- Ability to develop and nurture profitable, long-term win-win relationships.
- Strong drive for results and building strategic partnerships.
- Has a growth mindset and eager to be out of your comfort zone.
- Well organized with meticulous attention to detail.
- Willingness to travel globally.
- Motivated to contribute towards providing solutions for some of the world’s biggest challenges.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English.
Why should you join VSParticle?
We are a fast-growing startup where you can contribute to revolutionize materials development, enabling researchers to find solutions for some of the largest planetary challenges (e.g., green hydrogen production, fuel cell development). We are based in a modern office with multiple labs in the centre of Delft, but also offer possibilities for hybrid work.
We have a non-hierarchical organisational structure with a diverse and international group of colleagues. You can join the daily free lunch and participate to the regular social events we organize.
Next to a good salary, we offer participation in our pension scheme, 30 holidays, travel allowance, a personal development budget and the possibility to lease a bicycle (yes, we are a Dutch company 😊).
If VSParticle and the job description inspire you, we encourage you to apply via our career site. If you have any questions before applying, or want to have a general discussion about VSParticle, feel free to reach out to our Recruiter, Harald van Klaveren on +31(0)6 – 1464 7117.