At VSParticle we are passionate about innovation in nanotechnology for meaningful purposes. From our office in Delft, the Netherlands, we designed and developed a portfolio of Nanoparticle Generation and -Printing systems. Our current systems are research tools, allowing university researchers and R&D teams across the world to create new materials 10 times faster as with conventional systems! These new material combinations form the basis of revolutionary solutions for highly relevant applications, such as green hydrogen production and sensors for air quality measurements.
What will you be doing?
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Production Engineer to join our team and take the lead in production planning, quality management and troubleshooting. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in coordinating with Manufacturing, Product Development, and other stakeholders to ensure seamless production processes. This position offers an excellent opportunity to contribute to the development and improvement of our cutting-edge systems.
- Production planning of our systems, ensuring alignment with our assembly partner and the sales teams.
- Quality control on incoming systems to ensure compliance.
- Troubleshooting and independently addressing rework of simple problems
- Collaborate with Product Development to solve more complex issues.
- Provide constructive feedback to the manufacturing partner and Product Development for enhancing production yield.
- Assist to formalize quality control processes across the company.
- Assists in preparing systems for shipment, ensuring all components are securely and accurately packaged.
- Support our colleagues with installation of our products at international customers.
- Bachelor's degree (HBO) in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an assembly/production environment for machines or similar equipment.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a hands on approach.
- Excellent coordination and planning abilities.
- Proactive approach to continuous improvement.
- Effective communication skills to provide feedback and collaborate with various teams.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Why should you join VSParticle?
We are a fast-growing scale up where you can contribute to revolutionize materials development, enabling researchers to find solutions for some of the largest planetary challenges (e.g., green hydrogen production, fuel cell development). We are based in a modern office with multiple labs in the centre of Delft, but also offer possibilities for hybrid work.
We have a non-hierarchical organisational structure with a diverse and international group of colleagues. You can join the daily company lunch and participate to the regular social events we organize.
Next to a good salary, we offer participation in our pension scheme, 30 holidays, travel allowance, a personal development budget and the possibility to lease a bicycle (yes, we are a Dutch company 😊).
This role presents an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to make a significant impact on our production processes and contribute to the success of our innovative systems. If you are ready to take on a challenging and rewarding role, we encourage you to apply. If you have any questions before applying, or want to have a general discussion about VSParticle, feel free to reach out to our Recruiter, Mia Imming at +31883080415.