Are you a skilled writer with an interest in nanotechnology and material science? Want to be part of a passionate, dynamic team and use your skills for a positive impact? If so, this could be the job for you!
As a Technical Content Writer, you will write, edit, and publish various short-form and long-form content for VSPARTICLE's target audience in academia and industry.
In this role, you will collaborate directly with our marketing team, and you are responsible for creating engaging (technical) content. To develop a working knowledge of the highly technical concepts you write about, you will do plenty of research to immerse yourself in the field of nanotechnology and materials development.
VSPARTICLE is a Dutch high-tech company pioneer in nanoparticle production and integration. Our technology enables our customers to produce the desired nanoparticles on location and integrate them directly into the final product. We believe nanoparticles can bring us a more sustainable future. Our nanoparticle synthesis and dry deposition technology enables scientists and researchers to unlock 100 years of material development in the next ten years.
- Write, edit, and publish technical content for marketing materials, including blog posts, white papers, website copies, news articles, and other short-form and long-form content to engage VSPARTICLE's expert audience in R&D and industry.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather information and insights for content creation.
- Translate technical specifications into clear and persuasive content for diverse audiences.
- Brainstorm, research, and develop technical article topics that are highly relevant to our audience in academia & industry.
- Contribute to social media and multimedia content initiatives, including LinkedIn posts and video scripts.
- Learn and apply SEO best practices to ensure all content ranks highly on search engine results pages (SERPs)
- Manage content initiatives from ideation to execution— monitor outcomes and iterate to improve.
- Stay updated on industry trends, product features, and scientific advancements to create relevant and impactful content.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Education: MSc. degree in a relevant field (Engineering, Chemistry, Nanotechnology, etc.,).
- Experience: 1-2 years of working experience in a similar role
- Strong writing and editing skills, with a keen attention to detail. Familiarity with scientific terminology and ability to simplify complex technical information for various audiences.
- Proven track record in technical content creation, preferably in a scientific or engineering context.
- Familiarity with marketing principles and content strategy.
- Self-starter and take ownership of end-to-end content development, from conceptualization to execution.
- Growth mindset: eager to learn and stay updated on industry trends, product features, and scientific advancements to bring fresh perspectives to content creation.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
Why should you join VSParticle?
We are a fast-growing startup where you can contribute to revolutionize materials development, enabling researchers to find solutions for some of the largest planetary challenges (e.g., green hydrogen production, fuel cell development). We are based in a modern office with multiple labs in the centre of Delft, but also offer possibilities for hybrid work. We have a non-hierarchical organisational structure with a diverse and international group of colleagues. You can join the daily company lunch and participate to the regular social events we organize. Next to a good salary, we offer participation in our pension scheme, 30 holidays, travel allowance, a personal development budget and the possibility to lease a bicycle (yes, we are a Dutch company 😊).
If VSParticle and the job description inspire you, we encourage you to apply via our career site. Along with your cover letter and CV, please send 2-3 writing samples (blog posts, articles, white papers, etc,.). If you have any questions before applying, or want to have a general discussion about VSParticle, feel free to reach out to our Recruiter, Mia Imming at +31883080415.